Requisites of the data controller: UAB Amici naturae
Registered office address: Nemuno str. 1A, Panaros village, LT-65320 Varena d.
Tel .: 8 698 87006
El. E- mail: email@example.com
VAT payer code: LT100009868719
We confirm that the data of the data controller's website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are taken to protect the data we collect about visitors to the site from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
The terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679
How and what data we collect about you
Information provided directly by you
- place of residence (address),
- last name
- telephone number,
- Email address.
Information on how you use our website.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the usage of our services or automatically generates visit statistics. Read more about cookies.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you connect to them, for example, through accounts on Facebook or the PayPal payment system.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content on our site with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information required to register at our online store), in which case we may not allow you to use our online shopping service.
How do we use your data?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Register you to use our online shopping service;
- To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider;
- For direct marketing purposes *, such as sending newsletters, providing personalized advertisements and promotional notices, evaluating and analyzing your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinions about products and services and conducting customer surveys);
- Learn how people use our online services to improve them and create new content, products and services;
- Other Ways With Your Consent. *
* Please note that you have the right to object or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes stated above with an asterisk at any time.
Who do we share information with you about?
we undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you consent to the disclosure of personal information;
- when providing services - to our partners who provide delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will only provide your personal information to these service providers to the extent necessary to perform a particular service;
- law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
What do we do to protect your information?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will protect your data for 5 years from the last day you use our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- Access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
- Require the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
- Destroy or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be "forgotten");
- Has the right to demand that the data controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- Has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- Do not consent to the processing of personal data when such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8 698 87006 and object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes and / or not subject to only automated processing of your personal data, including profiling **, without giving reasons for disagreement.
** Based on the personal data you provide, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you tailor-made solutions and offers. You may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data by automated processing, including profiling, or at any time.
The Data Subject shall have the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways:
- by delivery directly to the address or by post: Nemuno str. 1A, Panaros village, LT-65320 Varėna district;
- el. email: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the controller shall respond no later than one month from the date of the request and shall take the action specified in the request or refuse to take it. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
The controller may not allow data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics and the rights and obligations of the data subject or others are required by law. protection of civil liberties.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products on our Sites
The Data Controller's website may contain third-party billboards, links to their websites and services over which the Data Controller has no control. The controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
When you visit the Data Controller's website www.ecoherbs.eu, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically generated when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other end event. ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow monitoring the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information on the number of website visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
Purpose of data processing
The moment of creation
Visit session cookie
The cookie is designed to prevent the user from having to log in to the site each time. It is only saved when the user selects the "Remember me" box
Check the "Remember me" box
Valid for 5 days
No data collection
Necessary for the operation of the site. Possible values: 0 or 1
Entering the page
Until the end of the session
No data collection
Google Analytics cookies
Cookies are used to identify advertisers and to track the user's path on the website, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Cookies inform which domain is being measured, distinguish unique users, remember the number of previous visits by the user, set the start and end of the session, determine the source from which the user entered the page.
Entering the page
Up to 2 years
The cookie anonymously records data about the user's path and visits - this information cannot be linked to an individual user.
On our website, Google Analytics is set to delete the last octet of a user's IP address. In this way, neither ecoHerbs.eu nor Google collects personally identifiable information.
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please note that in some cases, deleting your cookies may slow down your internet browsing experience, restrict the use of certain features of the website, or block access to the website.
Phone : 8 698 87006
El. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.